Show up to your academic and social life knowing who you are, how you best work, and how to build your natural leadership skills.
Students come to coaching for a variety of reasons ranging from wanting more academic success to looking for help narrowing down college choices and post graduate plans. What it all boils down to is that clients leave their coaching experience knowing who they are – how they best learn, what motivates them, what they value, and what makes them unique.
The Academic Life Coaching program is a structured, 10 session program focusing on:
- core motivation and how to stay motivated even when things feel tough;
- learning and thinking styles and how to tailor your study habits to get the best results;
- how to make big goals (“Getting all A’s”) more attainable by creating well-designed action steps (“write my homework in a planner daily”) as a way to move forward;
- core values and how those lead to making decisions that are uniquely right for you;
- your inner critic ~ and how to keep it from holding you back;
- the assumptions you make about your parents, peers and teachers and how these assumptions impact your communication and relationships
- the impact you have on the world, the impact you want to design, and how to take responsibility for that impact, recognizing the leader you are and are becoming;
- designing and celebrating the young adult you are!